Active member of ANAS, doctor of technical sciences, professor
|Date of birth:||02 May 1935|
|Place of Birth:||Geranboy District, Azerbaijan Republic|
|Scientific degree:||Doctor of Technical Sciences|
|Total number of scientific publications:||490|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad:||213|
|Number of patents:||84|
|Staff training:||35 Ph.D and 9 Doctors|
|Place of work:||Institute of Control Systems of ANAS|
|Service tel.:||(+994 12) 5390151|
|Fax:||(+994 12) 5392826|
Based on the scientific research works carried out in 5 years, the Cybernetics Institute proposes the following projects for industrial application.
1. Intelligent system of monitoring of the latent period of changes in the technical condition of the technological parameters of deep-well pump units at oil wells on the basis of noise analysis. Eurasian patent No 013861, 30.08.10, International application WO/2009/003249
2. Robust system of freeze-in prediction in the drilling process. Patent Az No i2008 0050, 07.04.2008
3. Hybrid intelligent system of noise monitoring of failures at offshore oil and gas producing platforms and piers. Patent Az No i2007 0166, 10.10.2007
4. Robust system of failure diagnostics and prediction at compressor stations.
5. Distributed intelligent system of noise monitoring of the latent period of changes in the technical condition of tower buildings. International application WO/2009/130933, Patent Az No i0109.
6. Seismic-acoustic intelligent telemetry station. Eurasian patent No 011003, 30.12.2008, International application WO/2007/143799
7. Regional seismic-acoustic intelligent telemetry system. Eurasian patent No 012954, 26.02.2010, International application WO/2006/130933
8. Multichannel seismic-acoustic telemetry hybrid intelligent system of monitoring and forecasting. Eurasian patent No 012954, 26.02.2010, International application WO/2006/130933
9. Intelligent system of monitoring of the latent period of the changes in the technical condition of hydroelectric power stations on Kura River.
10. Robust system of noise monitoring of microchanges in the technical condition of power engineering facilities and failure prediction. Author’s certificate No 1084746, 08.12.1983
11. Robust system of preflight monitoring of technical condition of airplanes and helicopters. Patent Az No i2008 0050, 07.04.2008
12. Robust correlation-extremal system for thrombus diagnostics and prediction. Eurasian patent No 010086, 30.06.2008. Patent 1602454, 01.07.1990
13. Robust diagnostics and noise forecasting of pathophysiological processes of the cardiovascular system. Eurasian patent No 010757, 30.10.2008, Author’s certificate No 999064,l 21.10.1982
14. Experimental sample device for robust monitoring of cardiovascular diseases. Eurasian patent No 010757, 30.10.2008, Author’s certificate No 999064,l 21.10.1982
15. Intelligent system of monitoring of microchanges in the technical condition of arch dams.
16. Intelligent multichannel telemetry seismic-acoustic system of noise monitoring and forecasting of earthquakes. Eurasian patent No 011003, 30.12.2008, International application WO/2007/143799
17. Intelligent information measuring system of complex control and management of technological parameters of oil pipelines and terminals.
18. Hybrid information system for improving adequacy of mathematical models in building materials manufacture.
19. Mathematical models and information technology for automatization of management of regions and objects protection in emergency situations.
20. Systems of models and technology of decision-making in the management of national economy.
21. Prediction models of research of environmental processes.
22. Intelligent system of noise monitoring of sub-mountain landslides.