Active member of ANAS, doctor of technical sciences, professor
|Date of birth:||02 May 1935|
|Place of Birth:||Geranboy District, Azerbaijan Republic|
|Scientific degree:||Doctor of Technical Sciences|
|Total number of scientific publications:||545|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad:||225|
|Number of patents:||93|
|Staff training:||36 Ph.D and 11 Doctors|
|Place of work:||Institute of Control Systems of ANAS|
|Service tel.:||(+994 12) 5390151|
|Fax:||(+994 12) 5392826|
In conclusion, it should be noted that T.A. Aliev is the author of some fundamental research performed at the intersection of cybernetics, computer science and physics, and the following works can be singled out:
– Theory and technology of robust correlation and spectral analysis of noisy signals that allows for eliminating the effects of the noise on processing results under the lack of obedience to such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and the absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal.
– Theory and technology for improving the adequacy of identification, recognition and diagnostics under the lack of obedience to such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and the absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal.
– Technology for improving the conditioning of correlation matrices with balancing of relative errors of their elements.
– Adaptive position-selective technology of discretization of continuous signals that allows for performing time quantization based on the high frequency spectrum of the noise, which makes it possible to avoid losing a certain portion of information typical for traditional principles of analog-digital conversion.
– Theory and technology for the analysis of noise as a carrier of useful information.
- Theory and position-binary technology for the analysis of periodic noisy signals and noises.
- Theory and technology for noise monitoring of the latent period of defect origin and noise monitoring of failures.
- Principles of realizing multichannel analog-digital converters with synchronous minicode delta modulation and compression of multidimensional continuous signals.
- Technology and system for reception and analysis of seismic-acoustic information from deep strata of the earth by means of steel bores of deep suspended oil wells of exhausted deposits, which allows one to carry out noise monitoring of origin of anomalous seismic processes in regions with high seismic activity.
- The distributed intellectual system for noise monitoring of the technical condition of high-rise buildings and strategic objects for cities in the regions with high seismic activity.
- Technology and system for noise monitoring of the latent initial stage of origin of cardiovascular diseases.